Welcome to NekLBM
NekLBM https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/NEKLBM is a high-order lattice Boltzmann fluid solver based on spectral element discontinuous Galerkin methods. It is an open-source code written in Fortran and C. The code is actively developed at Mathematics and Computer Science Division of Argonne National Laboratory.
- Lattice Boltzmann approach for collision step
- Spectral element discontinuous Galerkin discretization for advection step
- Advection-diffusion equation solver for heat transfer
- Hexahedral body conforming meshes
- The 4th-order Runge-Kutta timestepping
- The high-order exponential time integration
- Flows past a cylinder and cylinders in tandum
- Flows past a hemisphere
- Turbulent flows in a channel
- Natural convection flows in a square and an annulus
- high parallel efficiency scaling over 100,000 cores
- parallel IO scaling over 65,000 cores
- Multiphase simulation component
Misun Min 
CCNY Group: Taehun Lee , Kalu Uga, Saumil Patel
- S. Patel, K. Uga, M. Min, T. Lee, A Spectral-Element Discontinuous Galerkin Lattice Boltzmann Method for Simulating Natural Convection Heat Transfer, Computers & Fluids, submitted, 2013.
- K. Uga, M. Min, T. Lee, P. Fischer, Spectral-Element Discontinuous Galerkin Lattice Boltzmann Simulation of Flow Past Two Cylinders in Tandem with an Exponential Time Integrator, Computers & Mathematics with Applications, pp.239–251, 2013.
- M. Min, T. Lee, Spectral element discontinuous Galerkin lattice Boltzmann methods for nearly incompressible flows, Journal of Computational Physics, 230, pp.245-259, 2011.